You understand that Radio Law Talk (herein after including but not limited to it’s guests and host) are not giving out legal advice but discussing general legal issues. Also you give permission to radio law talk to broadcast your voice and/or writing over the air or on its social media . There are no guarantees that the legal issues discussed are fully accurate.
Your issues and facts may not be covered under the attorney client privilege. You are advised to seek legal counsel as soon as possible concerning your legal question or concern. You also understand that most of Radio Law Talk guests and host’s do not practice law outside of California, seek advice from a lawyer in your state. It is best that you use a different name than yours or do not use your full name.
- Not A Law Firm: RadioLawTalk.com is not a law firm. This site also provides services for lawyers such to advertise their businesses. Do your own research on each lawyer and their background to see if their area of practice, experience and background fit your needs. In using this website you acknowledge that RadioLawTalk.com does not guarantee or warrant the information that the individual lawyers or law firms provide is accurate, nor warrant the accuracy of all the information noted on the site. Any and all information provided on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to give legal advice, including but not limited to any blogs or other information posted.
- Seek Legal Advice: Seek legal advice from a competent lawyer for your individual legal needs. Information noted on this or any website should not be a substitute for good legal advice from a reputable attorney. We do not endorse, guarantee or warranty any attorney or law firm.
- Advertisement: This website is intended to advertise for lawyers in the State Of California and may be intended to advertise outside the state in the future. We are not a “legal Referral Service” company, but a radio talk show. Some lawyers may pay in one fashion or another for their advertisement on this site. We do not guarantee where the lawyers offices are located nor whether or not their offices are full service or satellite offices.
- No Relationship: While using this website no attorney-client relationship has been created and any and all information sent through this site may not be constituted as attorney client privilege. It is important that you seek counsel and discuss your case with a competent attorney. Review your local state bar for information on each attorney you choose to hire. Do not use this site to send any confidential information, call the attorney direct that you chose to discuss with him or her your legal issues.
- Warranties: There are no warranties or guarantees, whether implied or direct, from anything noted in this site including blogs, case results, the law or any other information so noted.
- Ownership: Any and all services, documents, material, pictures etc. on this site are owned by RadioLawTalk.com. If you feel that there has been an infringement of a copyright notify RadioLawTalk.com immediately.
- General Information: In using this website you agree to the terms noted above and fully understand the terms and disclaimers noted above. If you do not agree with them immediately leave the site. If any portion of this disclaimer is found to be unenforceable the remaining disclaimers are meant to be legally enforceable.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site does not constitute legal advice, and there has been no attorney-client relationship formed in the use of this website. The information provided may not be confidential attorney client privilege. This is a radio show’s website and some attorneys advertise on this site. Attorney’s listed on this site pay for the advertisement or are listed free of charge.